- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Live: AlwaysOn Event
I am here at the AlwaysOn event in NYC today. This page will serve as the hub for my event coverage. Keep checking this page as I add more coverage or grab the RSS Feed to be notified as new posts are, well, posted.
General Notes (newest at the top):
- Final wrap-up
- My chat with Seth from Meebo
- Video from Creating Contagious Behavior with Digg, Photobucket and Yelp
- Mastering the Mashup
- Digg – Yelp – Photobucket – Contagious Behavior Discussion
- CEO Showcase (lots of companies!)
- Professional Blogger Workshop Notes
First thing I have noticed is that in the Blogger Bullpen, the majority of people are using Dell laptops with Windows XP. Only a couple of macs.
Bambi Francisco asked the first panel about whether Google will be the dominant player for search in 3 years. One panelist said basically no, while the other said yes in that Google has the brand.
- Photos now available on my Flickr set
- Anand Subramanian, CEO, ContextWeb – great presentation – had 6 minutes and used good tie-ins with current hot items.