- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Exclusive: JamJunky launches… get feedback and improve your music
Earlier today JamJunky launched their beta. Check out my video review below. Basically JamJunky is a way for you to upload your own authored music and get feedback from your friends and other song writers to help perfect your songs.
Here is how JamJunky works:
- Upload your song and put in all of the information related to the song
- Send the song to your friends using a special encoded link
- Friends post their comments
- If applicable, you can open the song to the JJ audience for additional comments
- Take in the feedback and think about changes to your song
You can upload notes about the song, lyrics, select a license/copyright formula and whether the song is locked/unlocked. I compare JamJunky to ConceptShare where you can share designs and get feedback. JamJunky is the first service (that I have heard of) where you can solicit feedback on your songs.
Here is my video review:
Check out Rod’s review on TechFold
Editor note: James Thomas, creator of JamJunky is a freelance contributor on CenterNetworks