- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Interview with Jan-Joost Rueb, Founder/CEO eBuddy
During the ad:tech conference, I had a chance to speak with Jan-Joost Rueb (aka JJ), founder and CEO of eBuddy, an online messaging aggregator. I really enjoyed speaking with him, he has a fresh view on things and a great Dutch accent :) eBuddy’s mobile client works really well and I can’t wait to actually have a device that can take advantage of it! Check out the images of his tshirt at the bottom of this post.
JJ will discuss a variety of topics including:
- What is eBuddy and how can it help me?
- Traffic stats (looking at hitting 1 billion pageviews a month by year end)
- Login/username protection
- Revenue model
- Learnings from recent funding
- Tips for new web app creators
- What the web market is like in Amsterdam
Grab the RSS Feed and always know the instant we post other interviews.
Click the start button below to begin the audio interview (12 minutes) (or download the mp3):
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab"> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />