- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
VP, Technology Director
Location: New York
MedRageous is the full-service, interactive division of RCW. MedRageous specializes in providing best-in-class digital solutions to the healthcare sector and takes “Ideas That Go Everywhere” into the realm of digital media.
RCW seeks a Vice President, Technology Director interested in working in a fast-paced, team environment for national-level pharmaceutical and biotech clients. The VP, Technology Director will lead and grow a talented interactive development team. Projects include stylized and technical animations, dynamic websites, online display ads, innovative convention applications, interactive promotional materials, game engine development, POP activities (i.e. kiosk, touch-screen, convention-style applications) for web-based, disc-based and video environments, Tablet-PC applications, mobile applications and e-mail.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Development Team Manager
– Build and support a top-notch team of developers
– Inspire and mentor developers and nurture career growth
– Facilitate successful partnership and collaboration with agency creative and account teams
– Refine and hone development process excellence and efficiency
Tactical and Project Planning
– Key resource in tactical planning and solution ideation
– Attend designated conferences to learn about new technologies and solutions
– Create programs and conduct learning seminars in concert with creative and technical leads to share latest knowledge of new technologies and solutions periodically throughout the year
– Establish close working relationships with key agency account and creative team members to increase understanding of interactive solutions
– Work closely with Managing Director on various training and mentoring initiatives to spread the knowledge and understanding about interactive solutions.
– 6-7 years Agency or comparable experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
– 5 years of supervisory experience
– 2 years in a comparable role
– BS degree or comparable experience
– Strong technical knowledge of advertising interactive production and technology (animation, video, 3D, web, database, e-mail, mobile applications)
– Extensive experience with multimedia application development, including previous or current advanced-level programming skill with Adobe Flash and ActionScript
– Communicates effectively and professionally both internally and externally.
– Demonstrated strong problem-solving ability and interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrated ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects.
– Experience fostering a positive team atmosphere demonstrating respect for peers and supervisors and establish credibility both internally and externally.
– Some travel required.
Please send your RESUME and COVER LETTER to RCW.Recruiting@mccann.com with the subject “VP TECH DIRECTOR.”