- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
What We Are Looking For:
Bloom Health is actively seeking a passionate and experienced Project Manager/ScrumMaster to join our team. This person will be key to delivering our products and services, by facilitating our Agile/Scrum processes, protecting and encouraging the team and resolving impediments. Practically this means ensuring we are doing what we need to do, when we need to do it. This role will be offered to someone who will establish themselves as a key contributor in a small and rapidly growing, high-energy environment.
Facilitate the Bloom SDLC in order to meet our corporate commitments through:
– Ensuring the product backlog/sprints are well planned and that work is appropriately defined.
– Scheduling and shepparding the appropriate meetings and milestones
– Tracking, analyzing and reporting team progress
– Removing/resolving or escalating impediments as warranted
– Ensuring we are continually working to improve our process and our environment
– 3-6 years related project management experience in an Agile environment
– Experience working in a highly dynamic and high growth environment with minimal supervision
– Responsible for the teams success without ownership of it
– Humble and willing to do what is necessary to serve the team in achieving goals
– Collaborative by nature and capable of fostering a collaborative environment
– Committed to removing and resolving team impediments
– Influential in evolving the teams agility and evolving outside relationships
– Knowledgeable in areas that are useful to the team in achieving goals.
– High level of detail orientation and demonstrated follow through
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If You Have Any of These Skills, It’s a Bonus:
– Certified ScrumMaster
– Knowledgeable about our industry
– Knowledgeable about the Cloud
– Signatory of the Agile Manifesto
Why should you apply?
Bloom makes an investment in its employees. From day one, employees are encouraged to develop their careers and Bloom supports this through vigorous hands on opportunities and enrichment activities. You can bloom at Bloom Health. To get a feel for what it’s like to work at Bloom Health, go to http://www.gobloomhealth.com/about/working-at-bloom/.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive updates on open positions, follow @BloomHealth on Twitter and Facebook.