- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Chief Operating Officer
Location: Vancouver Canada
Indochino Co-Founders are searching for a COO they can partner with in elevating Indochino to becoming a world-class company. Our Board of Directors and investors include the former COO & President of Yahoo! (our Chairman) and the initial investors in Amazon.com, Madrona Venture Partners.
At Indochino we promote an environment of elegance, pride, intelligence, high standards and a design focus, as COO you will embrace these values and cultivate a team that carries out these elements of our culture in their everyday work.
– Work in partnership with the Executive Team on Indochino’s strategic plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve the plan.
– Focus on, and provide solutions, for ensuring the day-to-day business of Indochino in running effectively.
– Develop and plan for short- and long-term operations goals that support company culture and overall business strategy.
– Set, monitor and drive Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s)
– Integrate and develop data driven culture within Indochino.
– Guide policies, processes and procedures that will move Indochino forward.
– Deliver on a plan by ensuring accuracy in detail and timely execution without losing focus of the big picture and strategic direction.
– Lead and manage the Operations, Finance and Customer Concierge Leaders, who have the following responsibilities:
o VP or Operations (based in Shanghai):
– Develop and manage co-ordination and control production processes, including planning, logistic, warehouse control, assembly and quality control.
– Monitor the overall situation at the factories ensuring performance and capacity are optimized.
o Controller and Finance Manager:
– Oversee the accounting and finance function and develop all plans, budgets & forecasts & develop tools for daily/weekly/monthly reporting.
– Oversee the financial & risk management operations of Indochino, including the development & update of Indochino’s financial strategy.
– Responsible for real-time reporting & analysis of metrics.
o Customer Concierge Manager:
– Develop and lead customer service standards for CS department & Indochino.
– Create measures/metrics/KPI’s & analyze statistics to ensure optimal level of Customer Service
– Relay applicable customer feedback, complaints and compliments to COO and cross functional peers
– In the absence of the CEO make leadership decisions that are in the best interest of Indochino.
– 7+ years of broad management experience at the COO level with leadership in product and ecommerce.
– Proven track record of exceeding goals and delivering a strong bottom-line.
– Ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of elegance, pride, intelligence and high standards.
– Strong business acumen.
– Capacity to think strategically, anticipate future opportunities and incorporate them into the operational and strategic plans.
– Strong organizational communication and people management skills.
– Able to travel internationally.
To learn more about this opportunity, email Indochino’s HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.