- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Launching The Google+ Expert Training Course! Limited Availability – Register Today!
Two years ago I created a history of online experts – everything from the early “html experts” to the more modern “social media experts” and everything in between. Sadly I’ve been up way late at night recently and have seen television infomercials that can help you become an eBay expert, Facebook expert and even how to make buckets of cash pushing products on Twitter.
Since the launch of the new Google+ social network and subsequent explosion in users (apparently the count is going up faster than the U.S. debt), I realized that it would make sense for someone like myself to offer a Google+ Expert Course. You see I was one of the earliest users, I have an avatar and I understand the difference between share, like, vote +1 and comment.
UPDATE: The first city has sold out – we filled up the 50,000 seat arena in just two days. Stay tuned for the second city launch or join the waitlist (there’s a $100 waitlist fee)
The Google+ Expert Course will be offered in 4 cities in 2011 – the city list will be announced shortly as I want to make sure we secure a space that can hold at least 50,000-100,000 in each city. The course will also be offered as a “hangout” on Google+ for the 10 people who can get in before space fills up.
What will you learn at the Google+ Expert Course? We are still finalizing the course materials but here’s a taste to get your saliva going:
- How to add the right profile pic to your Google+ profile
- How to optimize your profile for maximum SEO rankings
- What city should you set your profile to? You might be surprised at the answer!
- How to instantly add 1,000 followers to your account
- The one secret word to get Scoble to share your post
- How to generate revenue using affiliate marketing inside your Google+ account
- How to get your Google Plus profile into the top 100 so you can show how much of an expert you are
- How to post baby photos and what to do when the kids grow up
- For agency folks, how to convince your clients to pay you lots of money to create a Google+ account
- How to get your Google+ threads listed on Techmeme
- How to create silly “poll” threads to get lots of comments
- Tips on maximizing pageviews outbound from Google+ to your blog
- How to cancel your blog, Twitter and/or Tumblr and live within Google+
Currently the price target for the Google+ Expert Course will be $4,995.00 with discounts offered if you purchase a table of 10 seats for your team. As a bonus, the first 25,000 people to pay full price will receive a signed Google Buzz invite.
If you would like to pre-register, follow me on Google+ and then the URL to the pre-registration page where you can register to be notified once registration opens will be sent to you. Those participants who register will be added to a new circle which I will closely monitor for one year post-event, a $2,500 value.
Google+ is here to stay so why not learn how to become an expert today?!?