- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
NY Video 2.0 Recap: Boxee, Hulu and Others (video)
This week at the NY Video 2.0 meeting, a variety of companies either demo’ed their service or provided a variety of business updates. If you are in the NYC tech or media scene, this might be the best monthly meetup to attend.
Here are the presenters:
- Hulu – Kevin McGurn, VP National Sales (our coverage) — Michael has an article today about Hulu’s ad rates
- Move Networks – Bob Bryson, SVP Sales & BD
- Boxee – Avner Ronen, Co-founder & CEO
- MediaMerx – Tejpaul Bhatia, Co-founder & CEO
- Visible Measures – Matt Cutler, VP Marketing & Analytics (our coverage)
If you want to jump around in the video, click play, then pause and wait for the loading bar to finish, then you can jump, jump around.