- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Today’s Startup and Entrepreneurial Updates
Allex - October 2nd, 2009
Here are the exciting startup and entrepreneurial updates for October 2, 2009 – happy Friday!
- Corporate users dumping BlackBerry for iPhone – Fake Steve Jobs
- The biggest marketing trends for 2010? – Marketing Week
- 5 Wrong Moves that Could Derail Your Corporate Event – EventManagerBlog
- Get rid of your office – Huddle
- The Facebook Effect – EchoSign
- NY-based AdaptiveBlue partners with food-ordering service SeamlessWeb – AdaptiveBlue
- Job of the day: Director, Digital Advocacy and Outreach at Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Read More: startups