- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Learning From Another Entrepreneur’s Mistakes
Last year we asked a number of startup entrepreneurs to provide their top tips for success. Today "DebtKid" on the LendingClub blog listed 7 mistakes made when he/she was building out his/her startup. Check out the full blog post for all of the details and apparently later this week will come 7 things done right.
Update: Top Dog Ted has a post regarding the mistakes listed below. Ted discusses hiring a friend and the points to consider.
Here’s the 7 things:
- I Managed People like Michael Scott from “The Office”
- I Hired My Friends
- I Budgeted Like Britney Spears: Terribly
- I Leased A Fancy Office While My Large Basement Went Unused
- I Raised Money Before I Had Customers
- I Mixed Business with Pleasure
- I Assumed Everything Would Go According to Plan