- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Coworking seems to be heating up big time over the past 6-12 months. Coworking takes many forms…and the number of locations for shared work space continues to rise. Here in NYC we have a variety of locations including New Work City, Philly has Independents Hall and San Francisco has Citizen Space. My good friend Till works at the coworking location in Berlin, Co.Up. We’ve covered many of the other coworking resources including the new NYU-Poly incubator in NYC.
Today I’ve learned about a new coworking location opening on April 1st in New Jersey. The space is named Converge NJ and will be located in Union. If you aren’t familiar with Union, it’s a bit west of Newark International Airport. A bus from Times Square to Union takes 45 minutes. For more details on Union, New Jersey — check out this map.
The website is currently accepting reservations and the pricing ranges from $20/month for 2 days a month through a full 24/7 access with lots of additional perks including a board seat for $400/month.
Here’s a list of some of the listed benefits of membership:
- Hi-Speed Internet Access
- Free use of Printer / Scanner / Fax
- Conference Room Access
- Special access to Members-Only Events
- Coffee / Tea / Beverages / Snacks
- Access to Converge’s Sponsorship Specials
- Access to the space during normal operating hours (9-5, Monday thru Friday except holidays) as well as freedom to use the space during off-hours, if available
- Potential access to Kean University students / partnerships
If you are interested in coworking in New Jersey and/or details about Converge NJ, there’s a meetup this Thursday which will discuss more of the specific details.
If you work at a coworking location, leave a comment with a brief review and link to the coworking location’s website.