- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
This afternoon VideoEgg held an event named "The Engagement Debate ’08" in NYC. They did a good job of not letting the panelists run infomercials for the companies and actually discuss the topic at hand. I grabbed a quick video that I thought might be worth a discussion.
The first panel looked at how you define digital engagement and I have posted the video below for the question "In My Job, Engagement Means…" and so I ask you, how do you complete the statement? This applies to both startups and those at large companies – feel free to post anonymously.
The panel from left to right were:
- Rob Norman, CEO GroupM (he sure does have a lot of Jewish "jokes")
- Jean-Philippe Maheu, Chief Digital Officer, Ogilvy North America
- Nada Stirratt, EVP Digital Advertising, MTV Networks
- Mike Hudack, CEO, Blip.tv
- Mike Steib, Director TV Ads, Google