- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Here are my live notes from the Session 5 – Productivity and Web Applications. This post will be considered live until I note it has concluded.
- A new look at your email – effortless integration of your email
- Helps you to expose a hidden social network
- Best way to find an important email
- Fastest way to find an attachment
- seems pretty interesting – i guess it looks like gmail threading but it does it over time
- ties into calendar
- pretty cute presentation
- available for microsoft outlook now
- wrap-up – view threaded conversations, find attachments, use a social network from your email and search email and people
Merges emails from anywhere into one place
They call it a cockpit for inbox
Orgoo lets you record a video message
Not a packaged demo – nice!
Integrates all buddy lists into one from all services
Opens in tabs
You can create a chat room with participants from multiple networks and embed as well
Search chat, im, and email all together in one search
Very impressive I must say
- Build a web app with no knowledge for anyone who has the knowledge level of knowing excel
- Ok, this looks WAY more complicated than they sold it as
- you spend your life working for your money but do you know where your money goes?
- completely free
- completely anonymous
- another one who wants my ((*%)@%) bank account info – who the f are they for me to trust them – trust is earned my friend
- updated daily
- 4 patents they filed for
- all your transactions from all sources in one place
- claims that they are the first to show you spam offers to save you money – geezeo does this now i believe
- mint is so easy to use you will actually use it – from the founder
I am sorry but I couldn’t catch up to review Kerpoof. It’s a cute kids tool. Would be better if it was educational.
Expert Panel Discussion
Esther – before I would fund anything, I would want to know more about their track records. Based on what I saw it would be Xobni. She is an investor in Wesabe but she would use Mint.
Guy – I would absolutely meet with Kerpoof. Xobni is a horrible name.
Roelof – Three of them stand out in my mind. Very impressed with Mint as they execute incredibly well. Impressed with Xobni – I worry about their need for a client.
Mike – I like everyone of these except xobni cuz im a mac guy. Mint did a good job with guerilla marketing.
What are your business models:
Mint – lead generation
Kerpoof – subscriber fees
Xobni – vertical solutions