- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Sunday Brunch Archive
- Feed For a Buck Proposal – a look at a new option for RSS feeds
- Twitter Song – Please come back Twitter…
- NYC Free Wifi – where to find free WiFi in Manhattan
- WordPress Desktop Blogging – How to blog from your desktop if you use WordPress
- The Web 2.0 Burger: 50+ Menu Suggestions – Which burger are you? The Facebook? The Scoble? The Google?
- My Life Without Google – What happens when James attempts to completely remove Google from his online life
- The Getting Things Done Primer – Get it done!
- 3-part Social Lending series w/Prosper, Zopa – What’s social lending all about?
- Web 2.0 weight loss options
- True cost of the iPhone
Today’s Sunday Brunch menu features a spread of interviews that we’ve conducted over the last year. If you a currently involved with a startup or considering starting a Web business, all of these interviews are worth reading, watching or listening to. I am sure you will learn something about business.
This week’s Sunday Brunch focuses on startups and tips for making better choices. If you are planning on launching your startup or adding pricing information, these posts are must reads.
Jessica Mah – Startup Pricing Suggestions
17 year old entrepreneur Jessica Mah looks at why pricing higher might make more sense in the short- and long-term.
Ted Rheingold – Dick Costolo’s Entrepreneurial Experience
Ted shares his thoughts on Dick’s presentation and insight on becoming an effective entrepreneur.
James Thomas – Startup Tips
James provides a variety of tips to maximize your startup.
Joshua Boltuch – Interview with Amie Street
Amie Street has seen some major press lately with the Govenor scandal. In this audio interview, I ask Joshua where the idea for Amie Street came from, where it’s going along a discussion on DRM and the events pricing model.
Sam Nurmi – The Importance of Uptime for a Startup
Pingdom CEO Sam Nurmi takes a look at what happens to startups that have major uptime issues. (this obviously does not apply to Twitter).