- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
Techcrunch40: Session 4 – Crowd Sourcing
Allex - September 17th, 2007
TechCrunch40 next up is Crowd Sourcing startups. It’s the last of the day today!
- how many of us feel alone when we track our finances or stocks
- what if the person next to you crushes the market – she would be your best friend
- cake allows you to share your real-time portfolio without sharing any personal data
- they want your real logins for all of the financial firms – instant death – who would trust a startup with this info?
- you can chart yourself against other people you know
- what kind of insurance do they have to protect me when someone hacks?
- even if i go for this, how can i be assured my friends will?
- they have security like a bank – and they guarantee any loss that is their fault – but yet would they cover say a $1m loss?
- cute start to the presentation by using plants in the audience
- you’d be crazy not to use docstoc
- where do they get the documents?
- working on export to box.net
- shows a blog preview using Go2Web20
- they want to enable you access to any document you want or need and have high quality professional resources that you need
- You upload a problem and get the crowd to help solve it
- its from france
- after the problem is solved, you can create fans and partners – fans want to buy, partners want to sell