- WEB STARTUPS
- WEB JOBS
- ALL TOPICS
I’d Like To See Some Twitter Analytics
As Twitter grows, it’s time for an analytics service to come online. I am not talking about a service that tells me how many people follow me or how many tweets I posted (that’s a given). I am talking about real analytics, real measurement, and the ability to see if my time investment is providing a return. I am guessing that Twitter is doing tracking on the backend, but for real social media growth and the ability to connect companies with consumers, we will need a reporting engine.
Here are just some of the things I’m looking for:
- Number of tweets (by time period)
- Number of followers over time showing a trend line
- Info on my followers in aggregate (sex, income, employment type, location, country, etc.)
- @ reply rate with a trend graph
- Profile views – and if by a user, who
- Link clicks – and by which category
- Tie into whatever stats package I am using to see where the clickers of said links go next – how well do they convert?
- How many CN references have been made outside of @ replies (how much chatter is there about a topic I may have covered)
What stats are you looking for with Twitter?